Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweet Dreams

I have two sleeping babies right now. I'm sat here dreaming of
triathlons. I fel in love with tandem biking just two years ago. This
year's habit is running--I'll be running my first 10km/6.2mile race
this weekend, and assuming I survive, this will be the perfet bookend
to a really great time living in Fort Worth as we are moving back to
San Antonio at the end of next week.

I have a friend, Jennifer Linford, who is into triathlons and she has
broadened my horizons. She took me swimming a couple of weeks ago for
my first laps in fifteen years. I had a great time and she claims I'm
fast--who knew? Well, I highly doublt I'm that fast, but perhaps I can
hope to get there.

So, I've been mulling this around for a few months and I'm now
prepared to commit it to writing. I'm training for a triathlon! Don't
be holding your breath though because it might take a while,
particularly since I'm thinking I'd really like to do it in Australia
with my sister, Beck.

2 comments: