Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wiggle and Sneak

No, I'm not refering to the traditional english dish known as "bubble and squeak"--I'm refering to Miriam and her covert occupation... I've never yet seen her do it, but each time I turn away or leave the room, she's somewhere other than where I layed her. If I watch her, she'll only roll or scoot a foot or less, but I swear she waits for me to turn my back so she can sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak... I suppose you'll tell me she gets it from her father. Joe is known for eating his mother's Weight Watchers chocolate popsicles while hiding out in the pantry. Me? You might not have known that when I was little I used to clandestinely snack on kitty kibble. Does any hope remain for this child?

1 comment:

  1. so funny. And not only because I read: "Known to eat his mother's weight in popcicles" even though that isn't what you wrote.

    Sounds like an active little squirt.

    ReplyDelete