Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Speed Blogging

Just got back from Maryland. Joe and I went to our friends' wedding (Mary Jo and Jesse) and visited Joe's sister, Kristen and her family who just moved out there. Now we're back and madly packing boxes for our move to Fort Worth. Definitely in a crazy phase, so this post will be brief.

It seems like over the past few weeks I've gone from looking possibly pregnant to unmistakeably pregnant. I weighed in at the doc's office this morning at 17.5lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight (8 or so of that appeared over the past five weeks). I'm at 25 weeks right now, and almost done with the second trimester. Also, for the first time today I noticed that I can actually tell where the baby is generally positioned after the doc pointed out that I am bulging out on the right side today. Never really noticed that before... maybe I'm a bit of a dummy. There's about a pound and a half of real baby inside me by now. Other observations are that for the past two weeks I've had a sore belly button where the skin is stretching -- weird -- and this week I've had those small (fake) contractions -- weirder. Overall, still feeling pretty good though.

25 weeks down.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you are unmistakably pregnant now. I wish I could see you! Good luck on your move!

    ReplyDelete