Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Zoo Keeper Continued...

Following is from an email I wrote to a friend about a month ago:

Yes, as crazy at it is at times, I do imagine myself missing my
toddlers in years to come. I always dreaded this stage, but now that
I'm here i find it to be pretty fun... that is, except when it's not
so fun... Funny story--I got Miriam all dressed for church the other
morning and then dared to go take a shower. I returned not very long
after to find every cushion off the couch and Miriam sitting in the
middle of the pile eating from a carton of chocolate icecream and the
freezer door wide open. This is just like her. Numerous lessons to be
learned from this one. And now that Caitlin is sixteen months old, I
can't turn around for more than a minute without finding her climbing
on tables or dressers, or kitchen counters. Both my kids are monkeys
and I can't leave them alone for more than a minute. It's lucky they
have redeeming qualities as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment