Sunday, July 25, 2010

bon appétit

I'm still savoring the taste of those chocolate brownies that Joe
baked... the ones I ate right after the delicious italian cuisine he
made us for our Sunday dinner... which was right after our traditional
Sunday afternoon walk that I love taking together along the trail and
through the neighborhoods. Let's face it, I'm very blessed. For the
record, as well as being a good cook, Joe is also a loving father and
a helpful spouse in many other ways. He's faithful in his priesthood
duties and more than anyone else, I know I can rely on Joe. And we all
know he's a smart cookie to boot.

Last night we watched the movie "Julie and Julia". Before bed he
quoted Julia Child as he told me "You're the butter to my bread".
Thanks for the sentiment Joe. We do make a pair. I can't think of a
food that better fits your character than bread. You're my bread, my
daily staple.

2 comments: