Friday, August 14, 2009

32 Down, 8 To Go

Today we took a tour of the Andrews Women's Hospital which is part of the Baylor Medical Center in Fort Worth. I came to find out that I'm going to deliver this baby in the poshest hospital I've ever seen, with all private rooms, private bathroom with some kind of jetted shower, TV, DVD, personal mini fridge, a plush sitting area and bed for Joe. It's like a fancy hotel room minus the carpet. If I weren't nervous, I might actually be looking forward to it.

The doc says I'm measuring exactly right -- 32 inches at 32 weeks. So far this looks like an average sized baby and I've gained 21 pounds to date. Sorry to bore my readers with the details (which I mainly write for my own benefit).

1 comment:

  1. yay for you! We had Maggie in a fancy hospital like that, but no such luck for this baby.

    I've gained, like, twice as much weight as you have =P

    ReplyDelete